ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm in Denial

I'm supposed to be working on my synopsis. I have a beginning and an end, and the middle just keeps staring at me. I don't know why this is so intimidating, but it's making my brain swell. So instead of attacking that, I'm here playing with the layout of my blog.

Got a jacuzzi today. It isn't hooked up yet, so it's really just a big empty bathtub sitting in my backyard, but it sure looks pretty.

Went and bought an extra power cord for my computer today too, so I can write outside without worrying about my battery dying in an hour. So I'm outside on my deck right now, looking at my empty jacuzzi, all powered up and talking about writing while I play around here. Hey, I could be playing solitaire or mahjong or chess. At least I'm still on topic.

My husband started reading my WIP again, that I was convinced I was done with, and he's finding more to cut. Which is actually good, it needs it. But that means I have to dive back in again when I'm really itching to start a new project. Or play mahjong.

Okay, I'm going.