ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Thursday, November 6, 2008

blinking...blinking...blinking...

I'm starting to feel robotic with that delete key!! That's all I do anymore. But hey, I'm down to 122900. And while I'd love to say I'm stopping at 120K like I said I would... dear God, I'm not. Too many people telling me it's still too much. I really really REALLY don't know where the other 20K words are going to come from, but I didn't know where the last 50K were going to come from either, so I have faith that somehow they will morph onto my delete key and jump off to their untimely deaths.

Anyone have teenagers? Aren't they fun? I know that's random, but if you DO have teenagers, you know that's what they do to your brain.

All I know is it's a good thing God gives them to us when they're loveable and smell good. If they came at 13 or older, they'd all get sent back.

No comments: