ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flog the blog!

Thanks to my friends at Absolute Write and Backspace, I think I'm wrapping up the query hell! It's such a subjective business, it's hard to take in comments that range all over the board, and construct something to believe in! I just have to keep reminding myself that you can't please everyone, eventually you have to stop editing and just call it good. People have been amazingly helpful though, I've learned so much.

Going to give my query one more swipe, then focus back on the synopsis. And make a promise to myself to quit procrastinating by getting sidetracked playing around in my blog. Last night I spent an hour and a half deciding I needed a new template and some more gadgets...instead of working.

Next time you see this template change, flog me.

No comments: