ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Think I Can... I Think I Can...

My resolution last year was to get this darn book finished. I did. This year I resolve to do everything short of bungeeing from a moving plane to try to get it signed up with an agent and published. And more importantly... although I never thought it would be more important... start my next book idea. I keep putting it off to get the first one queried and out there, so starting this weekend (my husband is going hunting so I have three days of entertaining myself) I'm going to get my queries lined up and live with whatever synopsis I end up with and quit obsessing over it!

And I've signed up for Melissa's Just Write Challenge for February to keep me motivated going forward!

What is your resolution?

3 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

Hi Sharla! So glad to "meet" you! And I'm also excited that you'll be joining our Just Write Challenge. It should be lots of fun as well as highly motivating and supportive!

kimmirich said...

Hi Sharla, tapped in here over from Janna's blog. The very best wishes for your book and the happiest of New Years.
hugs
kimmi

colbymarshall said...

Best of luck with querying- it's an interesting ride! Happy New Year!