ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm rambling ... pardon the ride.

Just had to laugh at Travis Erwin's posting today about dysfunction, you gotta love Nuggnuts. Dip'em in eggnog! lol

I managed everything last night except the pralines. Will hit that tonight.

Random question... does anyone else wake up with unexplainable songs in their head? Every day I wake up with a random song that sometimes hasn't even played in reality recently. So I do not know where they come from. My alarm clock is a screaming beep that makes me want to harm small electronics, so there's no music there to creep into my brain.

This morning's random song... She Wouldn't Be Gone-Blake Shelton. Okay, I heard that one a few days ago because I keep having to switch stations around since my favorite 80's station is doing 24/7 Christmas and I just can't handle that. I like Christmas songs, but not constantly. I want to keep liking them. Anyway...I strayed...sorry. Sometimes it's something I haven't heard in a year. And I wake up thinking what the heck??

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Thanks for the shout out and the great comment you left, but thought I'd let you know my last name is with a W and not a V, but interestingly enough that is the address for some other dudes blog.

Sharla said...

Yikes my typo and I just found that out myself! I was like, "Wait--what--who the heck is this??"

I'll fix!!