Thought I'd give this a shot!
Six things that make me happy...
1) My kids when they are nice and not possessed by aliens
2) Super nachos with everything on them
3) Ice cream with chocolate or caramel and whipped cream and nuts
4) Reading something that I wrote long enough ago to forget, and hitting one of those spots where you go "Wow, that's so good, I wrote that?" Love that!
5) A clean house that I didn't have to clean. Okay that doesn't happen, that's more on the fantasy list.
6) My checking account still having money in it when the next paycheck hits. Very cool.
Six things I fear...
1) Not getting an agent. Especially not getting an agent because I'm doing something stupid like my querying stinks or something I'm not aware I'm doing! :)
2) My kids making bad choices that will make a difference.
3) Not being a good enough parent.
4) Bridges. Freakishly overwhelming anxiety driving over tall bridges. I can be the passenger, but not the driver. I stop breathing, it isn't good.
5) Snakes. Enough said.
6) Public speaking. I get higher and higher and faster and faster till I sound like Alvin the Chipmunk.
Going to have some nachos now... :)