ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Day of Luuurrrvvve to you all! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your spouse or significant other if that is in the plan, or treat yourself to a wonderful day just for you.

There was one year in my 20's when ironically me and my two best friends all had bad breakups or man troubles going on at that time and so we went to a restaurant (of course the kind that passes out roses to women on Valentine's Day) and did some serious man bashing and margarita drinking, and I think we ended up aiming the light fixture at our table (you know those kind that hang all romantically over the table?) at each other like a spotlight and giving an impromptu karaoke of "Feelings". More than once. And there was some kind of wine we had that the bottle had a gecko on it, and so it was deemed Dead Gecko Juice. By that time, it was more like Deh-gekkkkkkkkkkooo-juuuuce. Never did find out what the name of that wine really was.

Funny thing is, that Valentine's Day sticks in my memory more than any other! Me and my girls. Friends are forever. Men are temporary. That used to be my motto. Of course once you're married, that is hopefully not the case!

So anyway, do something for yourself today! Whether you are coupled or not, do something special just for you. I joined Curves today, and it was fabulous!!! Nothing like what I expected, not like any gym I've ever been to. So positive! So feel good! I think they had happy gas in the air vents. Whatever it is, I'm pumped about it, and can't wait till Monday to go back. And that's saying something for me, because I hate to work out.

Ummmmmmm...writing. Haven't been doing much of it. [lowers head in shame] I spent far too much valuable time trying to make headway with a website that wasn't meant to be. Kept timing out, wouldn't save changes, didn't have many options to choose from, it was a nightmare. It was cheap, but well, there you go. You get what you pay for. I cancelled it.

I still want one, but I'm going to try to have restraint and wait a little. And when I do, I'll do more research. In all honesty, it may be tomorrow (I'm not patient), but I hope not, because I really need to write or query or something more productive.

For tonight though, my honey is making me our special dinner he made me on our first date -- grilled shrimp and baked potatoes. And then curl up with a movie. And then I probably won't be writing. LOL!

Have a great one!

5 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Happy Valentines Day to you as well.

Angie Ledbetter said...

Sounds like a good plan, and your Girls V-Day memory is a great one. :)

DebraLSchubert said...

Don't give up on the website, good for you for joining Curves, and most importantly, it sounds like you're having the PERFECT Valentine's Day. Enjoy!

Patresa Hartman said...

hey, i've heard good things about Curves! have fun!

and yum on the dinner. what a cool idea (and super bonus that you don't have to cook it.)

thanks for visiting! you and the guy are BRAVE for doing home improvement projects together!

楊承琳yaya said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟