ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Remember me?

Hello my friends!

I've been very neglectful (word?) in my blogging, and I'm sorry! I really haven't been much of anywhere...a little bit on Facebook because that's easy, but I haven't been here, or reading your blogs, or on AW, or querying... or even writing. Ugh, that sounds awful.

You know how those dominoe things are? I got down when my story fell flat, and I started panicking that I couldn't write "new" anymore, and I still haven't done anything to remedy that. The stories sound good in my head, but on paper kinda go 'eh'. I know I have to get past that, and I will. But it's like I've avoided my computer for the most part, and I need to pull myself together and get back to the business that I want to be a business.

We finished our bedroom and my hubby was so inspired, we moved right along to the kitchen. While that's exciting, have you ever GUTTED a kitchen? Oh my God. We did live in a 1940's kitchen. Now we live in a 1940's war zone.

I'm going to catch up on your blogs tonight I hope. Just wanted yall to know I'm still around!

4 comments:

DebraLSchubert said...

Sharla, Thank goodness you're still out there. Renovating a kitchen - you sure know how to have a good time! Have fun catching up with everyone and just keep writing. If you need a little inspiration, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86x-u-tz0MA

Melissa Marsh said...

Keep on keepin' on!

Janna Qualman said...

You'll get back in the saddle - just throw the first leg over!

We're saving our kitchen for last. I'll be eager to see how yours goes.

Angie Ledbetter said...

Yes, gutted (including wiring and plumbing) a 40s kitchen. Ug, especially on the sheetrock dust on everything.

Good luck with the writing. (Put bahonkus in chair!) :)