ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Thursday, February 5, 2009

the sound of whining...

Wordism of the day: Discovery Card. Did you know there was a card for that channel?

Is is a full moon? Because I seem to have alot of howling people in my life right now....or whining really, but at some decibels it sounds like howling. Maybe I'm just feeling harsh right now, but I'm up to here [fingers at forehead] with negativity and moaning and groaning and whiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy complaining. My cousin, who will never get on here so I can safely say it, is at my house nearly every night bemoaning his life and why nothing is working out right, and his job blah blah blah and his ex blah blah blah and his son blah blah blah, and I'm about to the point of saying "Dude! Grow a pair!!" Seriously!

Then he leaves and my daughter comes in with a drama queen act because her life in the last hour has not clicked along like she planned... and I'm thinking, turn the child around and point her in the other direction and gently nudge. Before I pluck her hairs out one by one.

Eeeeeeek!

Okay, I'm better now. Got all that off my chest. That wasn't whining was it? Man, I hope not, I'd really hate to have to pluck my own hairs, they're actually not gray right now and I like them where they are. LOL!

Are you watching Bachelor? Idol? Whatcha think?

7 comments:

DebraLSchubert said...

No whiners! Life is too short to play victim. Although, it's often easier to go that route, it's annoying, selfish, and irresponsible. Oops! I just fell down. Someone must have pulled the soap box out from under me.

I'm glad I've got teenage boys - I've heard girls are SO much more difficult to deal with. I'm the oldest of four girls - how my parents lived through that is more mysterious than how fax machines work or how Ann Coulter walks the earth without bullet holes in her brain.

Hang in there and tell everyone in your world I said to STOP WHINING!!!

Angie Ledbetter said...

Echoing Debra! No whine...and no cuttin' the cheese either, while we're at it. :)

Rebecca Nazar said...

The entire state of Maine is whiny. It's unseasonably cold. You can't have a conversation without the weather coming up--"so how cold was it at your house today?" The cars even whine when you try to start them.

Sharla said...

Ditto Ditto Ditto to everybody!! And I agree, Rebecca, I hate those whiny cars! LOL!

M. L. Kiner said...

The Hong Kong Connection" is a legal thriller about a gutsy female attorney who takes on high ranking International officials. It's a taut, rollercoaster of a ride from New York to Palm Beach to Washington D.C. to Hong Kong. The plot is expertly woven, the characters persuasive, and the dialogue snappy and spot on.
www.StrategicBookPublishing.com/TheHongKongConnection.html

colbymarshall said...

Nope, no Bachelor or Idol for me...although I am a Survivor buff (lol, no pun intended) and ready for the new season!

Sharla said...

Yep, I like Survivor too. I always say I'm getting burned out on it, but then I end up getting sucked in. Can't help myself.

Anybody else getting these weird random plugs in their comments about "The Hong Kong Connection" from MLKiner?