ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Friday, February 6, 2009

T. G. I. F. !!!!!

IT'S FRIDAY!!! WHOO HOO!!!

That's gotta be good, right? At least for those of us who have to go to work Mon-Fri, it's a little window of sanity on the horizon.

I'm determined to have a good attitude and a positive outlook today. I've been averaging a rejection letter every day, and that's okay, part of it, but I sent out two more queries last night and I'm sending positive mojo their directions. It's going to be a good day!

Of course I haven't slogged through the stack of work on my desk yet, so the smile may twitch a little later, but for right now, at 8:19 a.m. life is good. My daughter was somewhat human and pleasant this morning, I got to soak in my hot tub last night... hell, maybe that's why I'm mellow today. I boiled my stress out!

Well, gotta get to it... but I still want to know... if anyone other than me (evidently) is watching The Bachelor, who are you rooting for?

7 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

I haven't watched the Bachelor since the opener, though my best friend keeps me updated here and there. There are some great gals; I hope he picks a keeper. (HINT: An interview in People Magazine quoted him as engaged and happy.) Yay!

Sharla said...

Yeah, I heard an interview where he said he made a great choice and was happy. The 3 girls I couldn't stand are gone now, so from this point on, it's only good!

Debbie Schubert said...

I'm with Janna. I watched Trista and Ryan, but that's about it. (1st season? 2nd season?)

And, good for you for sending out more queries. I'm in the same boat. It's kind of like we're those blown up punching clowns we had when we were kids. We get punched, fall down, come back up again, and get punched down again. We have to keep playing the game until we don't get punched down anymore.;-)

Angie Ledbetter said...

You're doing great. The tub soaks are essential writer needs!

colbymarshall said...

I a with you- I'm determined to have a good day today, no matter what the world thinks ;_)

Happy Friday!

Melissa Marsh said...

I don't watch the Bachelor or any other television. In fact, the only television in my house is in my daughter's bedroom and she doesn't get cable. She uses it for her video games and for watching DVDs. I do not miss it AT ALL.

Ok. I lied. I miss watching old movies on Turner Classic Movies and the History Channel. BUT, I would never get anything done if I had those channels, so I just opted to leave the noise box out of my house altogether. :-)

Sharla said...

*hiding my face*

Ummm, we have 5 tv's. One in each bedroom (flat screen HD in ours), one in the kitchen, and one in the garage. Oh crap, 6. I forgot about the living room.

Eeekk.