ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Sunday, March 29, 2009

behind myself...

Hmmm, have to say that writing wasn't my most productive activity this weekend. Friday night was kitchen and exhaustion and crash. Saturday was kitchen (textured walls! no dust! halle--freakin--luia!) and exhaustion and bed by 8:30. I got my lap top out, looked at it, closed it back up and said "night night". Today was church, shoe shopping (for Crazy Girl, not me, so not all that whoo-hoo-able), yard cleanup, and ... yep...I'm here in bed writing this. I'm gonna give my wip a look, but hubby and Crazy Girl are in bed with me watching PBR Bull Riding and the atmosphere doesn't really lend itself to quiet contemplation. I'd go in the kitchen but... there isn't one. Or isn't a bar or countertop, anyway. I'd go in the living room but it's sealed off and I think covered in 3 inches of sheetrock dust. I haven't made it in there yet to clean. So here I sit hoping to keep my 12 inches of bedspread over me, and kinda keeping one hand on my laptop in case my bedmates bolt up screaming for someone to "stay on!"

And there's evidently a bull named Kabookie that's just "hot". Of course he is.

I haven't even been able to check anyone's blogs this weekend, or check Facebook, or anything. I feel so behind!! Maybe I'll do that since that doesn't require deep thought. LOL.

3 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

I didn't get any writing done this weekend, either. Had visitors, so that took up all of my time.

Lynnette Labelle said...

Me neither. I'm sick. Ugh!

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Angie Ledbetter said...

I'm so behind, I feel like I will never catch up!