ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, March 16, 2009

Smile, you're on candid camera...

Not much to say on the writing front, so I thought I'd share some of my life lately...


My old kitchen counter sawed off in the back to put up the new sheetrock. One day we hope to have a whole one again.


taped and floated...but at least it's walls and not just studs!


my bedroom (the last project) and right under that light is where I sit and write...when I'm not taping and floating said other room...


where I go to soak the aches out of my bones!


my new toy! New camcorder and isn't it cute? It's so tiny!!! My old one is 15 years old so you can imagine the difference.


Wizard and Starfire...the noisy boys of the house...


The other noisy boy...thinkin' he's Sammy Hagar.


Crazy girl being silly and she'll kill me for posting this...


Crazy girl looking more normal in old kitchen pre-rip out days. She just got a new tv so she's happy. Looking on at the bottom is other girl of the house... the one who really runs things...

That's all! One day I'll figure out that vlogging thing that Janna did so well, but until then, this is it!
Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Rebecca Nazar said...

Great pics! My daughter would kill me too; she does allow for baby pictures or those from a great distance though.

Janna Qualman said...

Oh shoot, the drywall and tape/mud stage gets old, doesn't it? But your bedroom looks fantastic, and your kitchen will, too! I love your bed cover.

Can't wait to see your own vlog! :D

Sharla said...

Thanks! I had to have red, of course! :)