ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What are those noises?

Bells, buzzing, clanging noises... that's what is happening in my head right now and it's about damn time!! I have been blessed (I hope) with a new idea for a story... utilizing my current characters from my defunct wip. Something weird and out there for me. Delving into the paranormal world, which I have never done, but since my husband is a scifi fanatic and that's 80% of our TV watching, I've been more exposed to. Anyway... hopefully it will work as well on paper as it does in my head--the last one didn't--I'm crossing my fingers. It's got me excited about it at any rate, which is more than I've had going in the last few weeks!

2 comments:

DebraLSchubert said...

First of all, this one is completely unique, original, and distinct from "the last one." Do not set yourself up for failure. You have everything you need to make this new and exciting idea come alive and be a force to contend with. Now, start writing!!!

Sharla said...

Thanks, Deb! I've been working it all day in my head. I have the opening line and the ending line, and several individual scenes that I'm going to get down before I lose them.