ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blah, blah, and more.

I've been so neglectful in my posting lately. I've been on Facebook because that's easy and quick and doesn't require deep thinking to come up with a topic or theme. I have no deep thinking ability right now. I'm operating on the energy of the sissy shallow wading pool that even the little kids avoid.


The kitchen is... the kitchen. Next.


My daughter is getting confirmed at church in a couple of weeks and last night we went to take the group confirmation class photos. Below are a couple of shots I took. They do a crazy one too, just for fun. She's on the bottom left in both.



I'm not going to talk about writing, that's just depressing. But I DID receive Kat Magendie's debut novel Tender Graces yesterday in the mail!!! So exciting!! I started it, and it's wonderful. Makes me think everything I've ever written is bunk. She's so freakin' talented. Makes me want to move to a mountain and tell my family to quit being so needy and let me write, dang it!

Buy it! Buy it now!

I'm done. That's all the thinking I could come up with, and I'm drained now. I need a coke. And for those other Southerners out there, that's gonna be a Dr. Pepper. :)

2 comments:

DebraLSchubert said...

Missed you, Sharla. Your daughter is adorable, in case you hadn't noticed. Why can't you southerners call it as you see it? A Coke is a Coke and a Dr. Pepper is a Dr. Pepper. What's so hard about that?

I got Kat's book, too. I'm looking forward to digging in. What a treat that will be!

Janna Qualman said...

Shame on you, slacker. ;)

Will def be buying Kat's book. Can't wait!

And the confirmation class photos are so very sweet.