ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, April 6, 2009

I'd fly away but my arms would fall off...

I'm so tired. Painted and painted and painted this weekend and now I can barely lift my arms. Crazy girl got some new outfits Saturday so she decked out like a model this morning.





In this you can see the bare newly painted wall behind her, with a corner of the hutch still sporting sheetrock dust. Guess I missed that.

Did absolutely no writing this weekend. I'm horrible. I'm a slug. I'm useless. Did I mention I can't lift my arms?

I have to do better. This thing's not going to write itself (wouldn't that be nice?) and the first one's not going to sell itself (note to self to get back to querying). But...deep sigh... painting still to do. And recital costumes...ugh. I may just go beat my head against that wall up there. Maybe if I skip sleeping and eating I can be more productive. Oh who are we kidding... I ain't givin' up no food!!! LOL.

5 comments:

kimmirich said...

Daugh looks like Mom! I think we all need to ask for a 26 hour day! ; )

Melissa Marsh said...

I don't blame you for not getting any writing done - painting is physically exhausting. Don't be so hard on yourself. The writing will be there, waiting for you. And soon, your house will (hopefully?) be done and you can sit back and enjoy it. :-) It will all be worth it!

Lynnette Labelle said...

Don't beat yourself up. We all have to live our lives as well.

What color is that paint? It looks like a chocolate milk color. Very nice. I am looking to paint my walls that color, but have yet to find its name. Let me know.

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

ChristaCarol said...

lol, she's adorable. And yeah, about taking the time to eat, I usually skip breakfast or lunch or both and replace them with an easy meal bar or drink like Ensure. Otherwise I'd never get all the stuff I need to get done, done. I feel for ya though. I LOATHE painting. Go you! :P

Kathryn Magendie said...

Laughing - no food giving up is bad bad bad! *smiling*....