ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, April 20, 2009

Now, where are those slippers?

I actually had some (drum roll...) relaxation time this weekend. Wasn't sure that's what it was, since it hasn't come around in so long, but now I'm thinking... yep. Went out to eat where my son is waitering, because he "invited" us to come so he could wait on us, which of course translates to "I'm broke and need you to come leave a big tip so I can go out after work."

I worked on costumes one day so that wasn't the relaxation day... But Sunday we went to my nephew's house by a lake and spent the day really doing nothing!
Ha! I said it! Crazy Girl got to ride in a canoe like Pocahontas...




and cuddle with her little cousin...


And afterwards, I felt so lazy, I came home and sat on the deck and read a book. Not just any book...the below mentioned book...wink wink to Kat. Chapter 27 and feeling sad that it is getting close to the end...not wanting it to be over!


I really need to get back to the business end of this business and revisit the query world. I need to, need to, need to. Click my heels together and make it so. My tennies aren't making the right connection, maybe that's the problem.

Need those freakin' ruby slippers, and my luck I probably brought them to Good Will last month. :)

3 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Oh, the pics are gorgeous! We went out here at our lake a few nights ago, but we still don't have any green or full trees yet.

Query, lady, query!

bernthis said...

thanks for visiting my blog. I second the thought, get back down to the business of the business. this blog world has given me so much courage. Go for it. Don't wait. We're all here to support you no matter what happens,

Angie Ledbetter said...

Glad you got some R&R. How's the ms and querying going? Make some progress for both of us, wontcha? :)