ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Play Dead Bailey

video

You just gotta love this dog! Anybody ever want to do that? Just pretend the world goes away and if you stay real still no one will bug you?

Okay, enough messing around. I've been spending entirely too much time Facebooking, blogging, basically running my mouth and fingers in non-productive ways. I need to pull out my query worksheet that has my 555 rejections on it... (okay, small exaggeration) and get back to agent research. Or write on my new piece. But that's not going anywhere, I feel like I need to get back to the first one and show it some love again. After painting ceilings and walls and cabinets of course. And sequining. I mean, let's not get crazy. But in that down time while I'm watching Castle and Moonlight and Fringe and Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse...I can be getting back to the business of querying.

I am. I am. I said this yesterday, too, and it didn't come about, but I'm feeling more optimistic today. Kind of.

Or I could be like Bailey and play dead till someone gives me a treat. Sounds like a sweet deal.

3 comments:

Kathryn Magendie said...

LAUGHING! I love that dog *laugh* -- lawd!

(I knew a writer once who said she had close to that many rejections - and she was at last published...! she didn't give up in the face of hundreds of rejections - I can admire that - wow)

Melissa Marsh said...

In the infamous words of Nike, "Just. Do. It."

;-)

Janna Qualman said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I love it! Awesome dog trick.

Hang in there, lady. You'll get it!