ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hoping that pinpoint of light isn't a train...

Please forgive me my fellow bloggers, for I have sinned. It's been 6 days since my last post. And I haven't been able to get around anywhere to your sites either.

Deep sigh...

But I'm at least starting to see a light...tiny pinpoint of one, but still, it's a light. Recital is two weeks away and I'm coming to the end of the costume roller coaster. Next week is dress rehearsals and then, lo and behold, recital, and then it's over.

Then what will happen?

My ears will ring.

Then will all be quiet and calm so I can remember how to write?

No. Then, my husband will reintroduce himself to me, and then reintroduce me to a paintbrush so I can finish painting the kitchen cabinets. He's been working his butt off by himself while I've been swimming in sequins and glue.

But that's okay, that project will one day reach that pinpoint-of-light stage as well, and at that point, if he so much as squeaks about taking on another project, I'll---think lots of mean and nasty things. And then drag my butt up and help him. Cuz that's what good southern girls do.

But in my head, I'm writing. I wish I could be submitting stories to magazines in my head too, but I haven't found that application yet.

3 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Just take notes, there in your head where you're writing, so you don't forget anything. ;)

You're almost through it. Hang in there!

DebraLSchubert said...

You mean you can't submit stories in your head? Damn! That might explain why I haven't been published yet!

Angie Ledbetter said...

LOL, send something for my contest if you get a free five minutes (but I need a Word doc, not a Mind doc). :)

And, yes precious, you are a good southern girl. Points for dat.