ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just breathe...


I'm soooooo behind, and I can't even go looking around now, but I will in the next couple of days, so bear with me and I promise I'll come see you! I'm reeling from recital-itis... hmmm, that looks like something it isn't, so let me clarify... recital week is OVER !!! Yay!!! My house is clean again...sort of. And we are cooking steaks tonight and roast and rice and gravy tomorrow...not Sonic!! Yay!! Life soon is back to normal. Deep sigh... well we are still "kitchening" but that's coming together too, thanks to my talented husband.

Haven't been writing, but have been thinking. And I told my daughter to turn a recurring daydream/story she plays with in her head...into a written down story...so that counts, right?

Below are some recital pics. I might figure out a video or two later...don't know.













2 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Hooray! Good for you!

Angie Ledbetter said...

Wonderful pics to go with those memories!