ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Contest deadline tomorrow!

Reminder about my little contest below! Tomorrow's the deadline, hope to see some creativity rolling in!

On another subject, I have a deal with my daughter that while she is out of town (for a month) we will both do some type of cardio exercise. There is money involved. Hey, we need motivation. I'm thinking of going to the local high school track. Has anyone tried Wii Fit? I kind of like the idea of staying home but I get bored with the same old thing.

2 comments:

Lynnette Labelle said...

Where'd you go to reserve your domain name?

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Kathryn Magendie said...

My son had a wii fit and I wanted to try it and didn't have time - I did do the "what age is your body" but I messed up and it showed me to be my own age *laugh*....I am thinking of getting one, but I don't have a wii either.....