I'll jump on this train...what the heck!
1. Name a movie you've seen more than ten times.
Pretty Woman and You've Got Mail
2. Name a movie you've seen in a theatre multiple times.
Footloose...5 times when I was in high school...with different dates!
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Leonardo DiCaprio...he's come a long way from Jack.
4. Name an actor that would make you less inclined to see a movie.
5. Name a movie you can and do quote from.
Dirty Dancing...nobody puts Baby in a corner...
6. Name a movie you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
7. Name a movie you've been know to sing along with.
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
currently... Taken. Especially if you have daughters.
9. Name a movie you own.
oh lord...out of the hundreds...Sweet Home Alabama
10. Name an actor who launched their entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you.
11. Have you ever seen a movie at a drive-in? If so, what?
LOL...Cannonball Run. I couldn't hear anything and got ate up with mosquitos.
12. Name the movie you keep meaning to see.
13. Ever walked out of a movie?
Came close in the obgyn scene in Hand That Rocks The Cradle
14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theatre.
15. What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?
one of the Harry Potter movies
16. What's the first movie you recall seeing in a theatre?
lol... Against a Crooked Sky... wow, pulled that one out of the archives
17. What's you preferred genre of movie?
Romantic Comedy or Spy Thrillers
18. What movie do you wish you'd never seen?
Devil's Rejects. Truely wish I could scratch that from my eyeballs.
19. What the weirdest movie you've ever enjoyed.
20. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
Because I Said So.