ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mow, mow, mow your grass...thinking of a scene...

1400 words knocked out this morning...feeling very good about that... even though the next few events are kind of obscure right now and I have to go mow the grass so I can think them out.

Will get to all your blogs this afternoon I hope, I think I need some slug time to just go blogging.

Hope you're all having a great weekend, and getting some writing done!

5 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Good for you! I'd LOVE to knock out 1400 words! Heck, I'd like to knock out 100 words right about now.
I don't see writing in my future until next week.

Travis Erwin said...

I'm trying to get back in the writing groove by editing.

Lazy Writer said...

I'm just sitting down to write. Well, after I visit a few blogs. Hope you're having a great weekend, too!

Kathryn Magendie said...

*clap clap clap clap clap* yayy - you go! 1400 words! :)

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com