ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Payin' it Forward...

Thanks to Rebecca at Sometimes Helpful Nonsense for the below blogger award! Very cool! Go check out Rebecca's blog, she's only been writing a year, and has totally got it going on!








Now I have pay this forward to seven bloggers according to the rules, so here you go. So hard to just pick seven but here goes...

1) Mandy at The Keyboard

2) Jessica at Bern This

3) Colby at Spittin' Out Words Like a Llama

4) Travis at One Word, One Rung, One Day

5) Susan at A Walk In My Shoes

6) Janna at Something She Wrote

7) Rebecca (another one) at Scratch That

These people are all so different and diverse and I love them all! Read them all for different reasons. Some I've followed for a long time, and some are recent discoveries. If you haven't checked them out yet, you need to. So GO! :)

Now here are the rules:

1) Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2) Copy the above logo into your own blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you.
4) Nominate seven others who you deem worthy!
5) List seven things about you that people may not know.
6) Post links to the seven blogs you award.
7) Leave comments on the awarded blogs, letting them know.

Now for the seven things you may not know:

1) My hair is about 3 different tones, haven't seen the real one in about 15 years. Kinda scared to.
2) I believe in ghosts, because I've had personal encounters that prove it to me.
3) My favorite food in the world is nachos.
4) I have a fetish for flip flops and purses. Cannot walk away from either.
5) I moved all around the country and ended up living across the street from the house I grew up in.
6) I'm addicted to Sour Cream and Onion Lays and Coke Vanilla Zero.
7) I hate Twitter. But you probably know that.

Congrats to all and thanks to Rebecca!! I really really really really wanted to do more. Really. Maybe I need to make up my own. Hmmmmmmm.....



7 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Sharla, congrats! And you rock, thanks for passing it on. :) THIS shall be tomorrow's post. *snicker*

Rebecca Nazar said...

Hey, girl. Congrats and thanks so much. Awards are always welcome. I'm looking forward to sharing the love.

Lazy Writer said...

Thanks you so much! I'm flattered. I guess your post didn't show up in my dashboard yesterday, because I missed this. I'm sorry I'm so late getting by here!

bernthis said...

thanks so much. Didn't know you hated twitter. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you have a great day.

xo

J

Strange Fiction said...

Followed you over from A Walk In My Shoes. Like your blog and congrats on the award!

colbymarshall said...

Thank you so much, my dear! and Congrats!

Travis Erwin said...

Many thanks for the award. I'll try to get my seven up later this week.