ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rolling...

Ooooooooh, the afternoon post-lunch coma is dragging me around by my hair today. I've been trying to catch up on everyone's blogs since I've been bad...horribly, horribly, irrevocably bad. Been wanting to use that word so now I feel complete.

My last post stated how my words were falling flat and lacking the visual impact I need to write. Happily, I can say my "movie" has somewhat come back on. It did it on a drive home from Walmart, so thank you Walmart for returning my muse. I went home and reworked the last scene I'd written, adding 200 words to the scene in the process.

I'm hoping the progress will continue when I get home tonight, I'm itching for it! Maybe I need to drive around for a while. For some reason, driving stirs up the process for me.

Where do you usually get your best ideas??

3 comments:

Lazy Writer said...

Glad your movie came back on! Driving always stirs up ideas. I think it's because I listen to music when I'm driving, and music is always inspiring.

Strange Fiction said...

Good reminder and glad you got it back! A change of scenery often gets me back in the writing groove.

Janna Qualman said...

Doesn't matter where, but it's the most inopertune time. Sleeping (okay, half-sleeping), showering, shopping... anywhere I don't have my WIP in front of me.

Glad you're back!