ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Friday, September 25, 2009

Tick...tock...tick...the weeds are growing

I have seen people actually use computer keyboards for gardens. Little mini gardens for herbs and things. They think that's artsy and cute. They don't understand that mine could almost do that right now. Grow weeds. Maybe with a little water...
I've been very absent lately, because like my stagnant wip, there really hasn't been much to blog about. I mean, I could post a daily: "STILL not writing" but you know after the first few of those, you just want to pluck your own hairs out.
It's true, my laptop hasn't been used for anything except my daughter's homework research and my facebook escapades, and my trusty little red notebook still sits on my nightstand gathering dust. Still open to the same page. Ugh...

I'm convinced that this weekend will be different. I have an entire afternoon and evening all to myself on Saturday. I almost hate to designate it that way, because the pressure will likely turn on me, but I'm hoping. What really bites is that I can see everything that happens later. But I can't write that yet. I'm weird that way.

And now I have the addition of another story idea that jumped in my head today.

Really?

Of course it couldn't be something from my current wip that jumped in there. It had to be something COMPLETELY different and un-usable for this one. And I'm not talking a flash fiction or short story kind of thing that I could knock out and be done with. At least I don't think so. Well, maybe. Maybe a long short story.

Oh, like I needed another distraction!!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Lazy Writer said...

Have fun writing on Saturday (whatever you choose to write about--old or new).

Angie Ledbetter said...

Spray some RoundUp and get busy! :)