ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, October 12, 2009

73 Days Till Christmas! (don't throw things)

There's like 73 Days Left Till Christmas. Is anyone else freaked out by that? It gives me heart palpitations, and I love Christmas, it is the absolute most phenomenal magical time of year, but I'M NOT READY!! **breathing...breathing**

Not to mention, I really really really wanted to have my wip done and ready to query before the holidays since then it will be mid January before agents are up and running again...and I don't see that happening either. I'm on one of those roller coasters that go 500 mph and then stop and putz or...just stop...and then hold on we're off again!!!! I'm at that "just stop" part right now. I think because I changed some things, and I'm having difficulty reworking the outline...and I have this nagging fear tapping on my brain that if I don't get the outline done first then I won't have all the plot lines woven in correctly...blah blah blah. Whew. That was long.

I'm considering buying Liquid Story Binder writing software because it is supposed to organize your plots for you, and do this little mind map thing. I researched a bunch of them, the cheap or free ones don't really do what I want, and the other side of the spectrum is just that...the other side of the spectrum. Way out of my league. This one you download and try for a month before you buy, and then it's like $50.

Do any of you use a software tool? Which ones?

2 comments:

Susan R. Mills said...

I don't use software, but it might not be a bad idea. I'd also like to have my WIP done and submitted before the holidays. I don't think it's going to happen, though.

Kelly's Ideas said...

I still trying to get past Christmas in 73 days... thanks for the reminder.. yikes

Love to you.
Kelly