ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A new award to make me do a happy dance...

Awesomeness! Want to share the blogger award I received from Stef at 52 Weeks of Wordage. If you haven't been there...go there right now. She has the coolest writing tips. Go.

Did you go? Are you sure? Okay, read on then. :)

So sweet of her to bless me with this!


I am honored and all giddy, so thank you Stef!
Now, to pay it forward... I'd like to award the following bloggers as well.
Suzette at Shooting Stars
Amanda at The Keyboard
These are all amazing women and amazing writers and just a handful of people that inspire me every day. Go check them out and follow them if you don't already.
Here are The Rules: Answer the following questions with sngle word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.
Your Cell Phone? EnvyTouch
Your Hair? highlighted
Your Mother? complicated
Your Father? instigator
Your Favourite Food? nachos
Your Dream Last Night? exhausting
Your Favourite Drink? tea
Your Dream/Goal? published
What Room Are You In? office
Your Hobby? drawing
Your Fear? unpublished
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? older
Where Were You Last Night? home
Something That You Aren't? patient
Muffins? blueberry
Wish List Item? money
Where Did You Grow Up? Port Neches, TX
Last Thing You Did? FBook
What Are You Wearing? jeans
Your TV? flat
Your Pets? napping
Friends? best
Your Life? chaotic
Your Mood? ancy
Missing Someone? parents
Vehicle? Mariner
Something You Aren't Wearing? earrings
Your Favourite Store? Kirklands
Your Favourite Color? red
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? morning
Last Time You Cried? week
Your Best Friend? hubby
Facebook? yep
Favorite Place To Eat? Mexican
Favorite Character you've written about? Grace
Copy and paste these and answer the questions, and then let your awardees know on their blogs. Thanks again to Stef and congrats to my five!!!

10 comments:

sunna said...

Aw, hey thanks for the award! I'm glad you find me over the top. :D

Janna Qualman said...

Congrats on the award! Loved your answers. And thanks for passing it on, that's so sweet. I'll try to answer these soon, too. Fun!

Mandy said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on! You are AWESOME!

ChristaCarol said...

Congrats, hun, and thanks so much! Too sweet! Great answers!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Isn't it interesting that under "fear" is the word "unpublished" ? *smiling*

not lions or tigers or bears oh my or death or dismemberment or ....but unpublished!

we writers are weird, aren't we? *;-)*

Sharla said...

LOL Kathryn, you're right!!!

Jen said...

Congrats!!! Stef is fantastic, and when I saw she gave you the award I simply had to check it out!!!

I look forward to reading your posts!!

Suzette Saxton said...

Congrats on getting an award for your lovely blog! I loved reading the one-worders.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Congrats on such a creative award. Your answers are so short and sweet. :)
Hope you are having a faboo weekend!

- Margaret

Blasé said...

I never win anything...