ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Friday, January 22, 2010

Team Edward or Team Jacob??

First of all....go to Janna's blog right now and participate in the perpetual story. She started one, and everyone comments, adding on, and I gotta tell ya...it's turning into such a cool story! I can't wait to see what happens!


Last night was one of those rare nights with no obligations and plenty of leftovers and chores all done.... so I got two blessed hours of solid writing time. The kind of uninterrupted time that makes you give the clock a double take because you had no idea it had been two hours.


Ohhhhhh, it was wonderful. I don't get much of that, so it was awesome. I did it longhand, and haven't finished typing it in yet, but so far it was a little over 2100 words and I still have 4 written pages to go.


Tonight isn't going to be that easy, we have many errands to run, but hopefully I can pick up that roll I got on and keep it moving!


On another unrelated random note....since evidently we have to pick teams now... Which are you? Team Edward or Team Jacob? You can see where Crazy Girl falls. She's read all the books fifteen times each, and used to be all about the sparklies. Then the second movie came out making Jacob hot, and she switched teams. She still has a giant Edward poster, and an Edward/Bella poster, but now it seems the wolf pack has more appeal.

4 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

Personally, I don't think either Edward OR Jacob is hot. Blech. (But that's just me!)

AWESOME news on the writing! I LOVE it when we get that kind of uninterrupted time.

Sharla said...

LOL I don't think of them as "hot" either, since that would make me a cougar (eeek!) but if I have to pick, I kind of like the dark stealthiness of werewolves over sparkly vampires.

Now back in "Moonlight" days, when "Mick" was a vampire all in black and gorgeous and nothing sparkled on him but that smile...that was different. Um...did I get off point? Sorry. Whew.

Janna Qualman said...

Okay, I feel you girls. But from a story perspective, and what makes me squeal as if I were still a teenager... Team JACOB!

Way to go, Sharla! Keep it up, you're rockin' your progress. And thanks for the shout out about our story. :)

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

When it comes to picking teams, I'm Switzerland in that debate. I've only read the first book and not seen either movie. Yet. Maybe THEN I'll have an opinion one way or the other. :)