ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, February 22, 2010

Plot twists, parties, and videos....oh my!

Since my daughter has more of a life than I do, I spent most of the weekend playing taxi and not much being able to write.  A little bit though!  Did do a little bit.  And got a brainstorm for a fabulous plot twist that THANK GOD doesn't throw everything else into a volcanic eruption.

On other notes... the DFW Writers Conference in April is getting closer...and I'm so excited!  Being the first conference for me, I'm going to be like a kid in a candy shop!  Hopefully my newbie-ness won't glow or anything.  :)  Don't want to be the equivalent of the binocular-wearing tourist...I like to blend.  LOL!  I did just accept an invite to the Saturday night party that weekend for all the writers and agents attending...and that just upped my giddiness even more.  I scanned really quickly through the other people that accepted and noticed that Christa Carol Jones and Tiffany Neal will be there too.  Yay!  Can't wait to meet yall in person.

On yet ANOTHER note.... the wonderful and talented Kathryn Magendie will be stopping by here sometime this week, with a video-reading of her new book Secret Graces, which is the sequel to Tender Graces.  Loved loved loved TG, the writing makes you wish you could write that well.  Can't wait for SG to come out in April!

Details are being worked out, but I'll keep you posted on what day she'll be here.

That's it!  It's Monday, and I have to go back to work.  [boo...]  Ya'll have a great day!

8 comments:

Lynnette Labelle said...

You'll have to let us know how the conference goes. I'm still trying to convince Hubby that I should go to RWA's this year. *crossing fingers*

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Sharla said...

LOL, I understand Lynnette! I was able to convince mine on this one because it's alot cheaper than the others and no flight expense. It's 6 hours away but I can drive it, I used to live in Dallas so all of the above made it an easy sell! LOL. Next year, I want to step it up to a bigger one...he doesn't know that yet. :)

Elana Johnson said...

Meeting writing friends in person is the best thing ever! I wish I was going to that conference and could meet you guys!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Oh conferences! Give us the scoop on everything that happens.

See you soon!

Tiffany Neal said...

Yay! Meeting in person!! It is my first conference to go to also! So we can be the newbies together!!

Okay...I am going exclamation point crazy. (I refreained from using one there...)

Karen Harrington (who I also met through the blogosphere) will be there as well.

Can't wait to meet you! :))

sewa mobil said...

Nice information, this really useful for me. There is nothing to argue about.
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it. Thanks.

楊承琳yaya said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,情色,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區

sewa mobil said...

I really liked your blog and very informative.