ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, February 15, 2010

Simplifying...

In case you didn't notice the giant new header...I'm simplifying. Decided to take out all the babbling wordage I had up there, and make this truely what I am about. Announcing that I am indeed a Writer.

Now...when I can take that out one day and replace it with Author...that will be awesome. :))

I'm working on it.

Now...here's a fun little exercise. Write down B....C....D....E and then write the very next word that comes to your mind for each letter. Got it? Then with those four words, make a sentence. And post it in the comments.

Hey we have to have some kind of fun on a Monday...

5 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Love the header!

And I know what's on my mind:

Bacon, Eggs and Cheese for Dinner.

Sharla said...

Mine is....

I had an eagle eye on the last piece of cornbread, but the battle was to my detriment.

Kathryn Magendie said...

B....C....D....E

Boy
Cat
Dawn
east

Ick...but those where the first things that came to mind....

The boy looked east, where his cat had run off, over the ridge, between dawn and dark, between sad and sadder, between never and maybe, off the boy looked, wishing he'd never had that dang cat in the first place, since off it'd run, off and away.

Kathryn Magendie said...

Ps - Hotmail is STILL not working -!

Melissa Marsh said...

Brilliant
Cat
Dated
Everyone

To my consternation, my "brilliant" cat decided to claw everyone I dated.