ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, March 1, 2010

Goals and Obstacles...and the need for cloning

Short and sweet today!  Because it's month end at work and 5 days till Crazy Girl leaves for her Disney trip with the band, and hubby has come up with a new project...and we're still on the old project, and I'm on a writing crunch before a conference in a month...

So!

My question to you is....  what type of goals have you set for yourself lately, and what have you reached?

Mine is to get this wip done and edited (ha!) before a conference so I can pitch it, and although I'm excited that I knocked out over 4000 wds this weekend, that only got me halfway there.  **rubbing forehead**   And one of the weekends I'll be gone and then there are recital costumes coming up... 

So what goals have you reached??  Or are reaching for?

2 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Go you! You can do it. Hang in there. Are you one who responds well to a heavy and stressed schedule, getting that much more done?

The last couple weeks, my goals have turned more domestic. I'm taking an unofficial break from my WIP, before I really get into its edits and rewrites. I'd like to have it ready query by end of summer, though.

LG said...

WooHoo! Sounds like the race is on, and the sand in the hour glass is on the wrong side. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly...you will get through this! I have faith in you.

My goals?
I'm convinced that there is a job out there with my name on it. Keep the faith, and anything is possible.