ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, May 10, 2010

Peeking around the corner

Bear with me, my bloggity peeps!  It is recital season at my house, hence my awol-ness lately.  I'm up to my hairline in costumes and sequins and E-6000 glue.  Trying to write in between crazy girl's dance practices and hubby's new bird business and my....oh who's gonna buy that I have a life?  No time. 

This is the last week of costuming and next week is dress rehearsals and recital and then...wait for it...

Nothing.

Quiet.

Okay, maybe not really, but it will be significantly better.  And I can get back to focusing on what the characters in my head are wanting me to put down on paper.  Because those people can be pretty mouthy, you know? 

Of course you know.

On a quick writing note, there's a cool website called Query Test where you can post your query for just yes/no responses on whether someone would request it.  You can review others, and it's really fast, and kinda fun.

1 comment:

Janna Qualman said...

Okay, it really seems like you just did this a month ago. How can it be time for recitals?!

Take care. Sometimes life stuff take precedence. :)