ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Back in business...

Yep, I've been gone for awhile....more than awhile.  From more than just blogging....from writing too.  But I'm trying to get that mojo back.

Life got wonky on me.

Since you are my friends...some of you I've never met in real life, but I still consider you real true friends....I will share something with you.  I got a diagnosis that rocked my little world for a time.  Kidney cancer.  Nothing can turn everything inside out like hearing that, and so what I thought was important to me went quickly flying out the window.

I will be okay though.  Supposedly it is contained but I will lose the kidney.  Life will change a bit.  Surgery is in a little under three weeks, and I am a bit nervous, but I gave it all to God and He will bring me through it.

Now...

Back to writing.  I wasn't blogging very well before all this, because I thought I had to follow the social media rules and only blog relevant things.  That jacked me all up.  Because I don't always have paranormal ideas to talk about!!!  Sometimes I just want to babble!  And I found myself unable to babble, therefore I have all this backed-up babble log trying to burst forth, and I'm just not doing that anymore.  I'm back to talking about whatever I want to talk about.  Paranormal or otherwise.  Life's too short to worry about silly media rules.  Whenever I get published, I'll line something out.  Until then, I miss my friends!!!

Love you all!

4 comments:

Linda said...

{{Hugs}} Sharla.
Praying for your swift and complete recovery.

Casse AKA Catholic Kittie said...

Email me if ever you need to talk or rant or babble. We may not know each other well but I think I am a pretty awesome listener and will try and make you laugh when you really need one. ;-)

I am praying for you and your family. But be not afraid God has it handled.

Casse

Sharla said...

thank you Casse and Linda! All prayers are appreciated. I'm giving it to God one day at a time...basically because I keep taking it back, I have to start over each day...LOL! Love to you both.

Melissa Marsh said...

Oh Sharla...sending lots of hugs. But I know the peace you can experience just giving it to God - even if it is on a daily basis. He will bring you through it!