ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gimpy but still rolling!

Quick note to let you all know I'm back home from surgery, and recovering well.  Cancer is believed to be all chopped out...of course I have to go back every few months for the rest of eternity to be checked for that....but for now, I'm good.  A couple of organs lighter, and walking around like an old lady that got gutted in her sleep, but still good.  :)

Hoping within the next day or so to get back on the writing track...I'll be home for a few weeks before returning to work so maybe I can actually get my head back in the game.


Love you all!
Sharla

4 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Thank goodness! So relieved to hear this. You're still in my thoughts and prayers, and you have my love, too.

Melissa Marsh said...

Oh Sharla, I'm so glad that everything went ok. Take it easy and treat yourself!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Oh, so glad to see your post this morning - be sure to rest and do what doc says! *smiling*

Kat said...

Very good news! Relax...breath

http://kathleenjackson.blogspot.com