ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, August 2, 2010

going to make some cinnamon toast now....

Was reading Suzanne Hayze's blog post about random enjoyments (enjoyments?  hmm, word?  mine, not hers, so feel free to blast me) and it inspired me. 

So here.



What do you love?  Truely bluely pinky swear and cross your heart ... love.

Here's mine...

~ apple butter on warm buttered toast
~ the way my daughter's hair smells after a bath.  She's fifteen and I still love it.
~ sitting in the grass and making "toe rings" from the blades
~ big, booming thunderstorms with sideways blowing rain...when I don't have to drive in it
~ fishing with my husband early early in the morning while it's still darkish
~ cinnamon toast
~ everything about Christmas
~ snow.  I'm a Texan and I'm a giddy goofy child about snow.
~ dogs.  Their eyes and energy and unconditional love.  Puppy breath and all.

What's yours?

1 comment:

Sharla said...

nobody? nobody? really? *sad face*