ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Friday, August 20, 2010

Linky Love!!

Back to work today....the real kind with a paycheck.  I got very used to the full time writer thing while I was out on medical leave, and I've been pining for it all day.  But alas...reality. 

Therefore, in lieu of trying to think of a blog post since my mind is goo from trying to remember how to do my job, I decided to do some linky-dinky things.

Go visit these awesome blogs and enjoy!  (then come back in a day or two) LOL

Kat Magendie talks about the male characters we write about but AREN'T married to...

Janna Qualman talks about Creative Brainstorming...

Angie Ledbetter talks about her Snarky Editor Contest you can enter...

Billy Coffey talks about Fatherhood...and I cried on this one!

Tawna Fenske talks about Believing in your manuscript...even when the powers that be do not...

Blood Red Pencil talks about the Most Common editing errors...

Love yall!

5 comments:

Linda Hoye said...

I love the new look! Heading off now to checkout the other blogs....

Kathryn Magendie said...

*smiling* - thank you for the link - and I can't wait to visit the others!

you are awesome, Sharla. ..

and I love the new look, too!

Kathryn Magendie said...

I have visited and commented! :-D

OfficeGirl said...

Thanks Shar..I was was thinking I needed some good blogage to scope.

Angie Ledbetter said...

Late to the party (as per usual), but thanks for the linkage! :)