ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Friday, August 6, 2010

Writing your junk!!!

Go see Kristen Lamb's post today on Junk Drawers!  Too funny and too true... We writers are odd little people.   Full of junk and unfinished business.  

Here's my junk drawer...okay I admit I actually have more than one...I probably have one in each room actually.  But here's one of them...

Book light and note cards and old notebook and pens that don't work and cords that go to things no longer in my universe.  And a list of shows we wanted to DVR from about 6 mths ago.  An old warranty from an old electronic.  And this isn't the main drawer.  This is my nightstand.  LOL!   Notice the mini Snickers?  Forgot they were in there.  Hmmmmm....   

Now...what would be in my main character's junk drawer? 

What's in yours?

3 comments:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Junk drawers! My study is becoming one big junk drawer - time to organize *laugh*

T. Anne said...

Oh gosh, which one? Honestly it's time for a junk drawer dump at my house.

Anonymous said...

Кстати, не зря blogonews считается местом для сбора всего самого увлекательного. [URL=http://blogonews.net]Интересное онлайн[/URL] - несомненно верное название для этого сайта.