ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Friday, September 10, 2010

What's on Your Bookshelf?

I don't know about you, but I have a very mixed up montage of books on my shelf. There isn't a logic or category or order to it. There's a little bit of everything.
















(pic is my mom at 17...at the beach)

















And this is just by my bed. I have a bookcase in the hallway, and books on tables used to stack other things, but I know where they are if I need them.

Books are everywhere in my house.







So...What's on your bookshelf? And what are you reading right now? When you aren't writing, of course.

Me...I'm reading these.






See? From Rom Com to Angels.
I'm all over the place.

What about you?

3 comments:

Lola Marseille said...

Don't think I didn't notice the Janet Evanovich!!! I love her- she's absolutely hilarious. Have you read the Stephanie Plum series?

Sharla said...

All of them but the very latest. Love them too! Crack me up.

Melissa Marsh said...

Oh my goodness. I have so, so, SO many books...yet I continue to get more and can't bear to part with the ones I've got.

I have a huge stash of romance novels, even though I don't read romance anymore, but these are some of the keepers and some of the first ones I bought. I can't bear to part with them.

I have a HUGE collection of history books ranging from Scottish and Irish history to the French and American Revolutions to WW2 and just about everything in between.

Then there are the thrillers, the women's fiction, the historical fiction, and lots of other genres thrown in for good measure. :-)