ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Where I would go....if going were the thing to do...

A quick post today about the place you'd love to be....if you had the option to go....to write.  The ultimate writer's retreat.  Jan O'Hara did a great post on it, so go there to see what she had to say.

Would you prefer a group...a bunch of us sitting around a living room, fire blazing in the fireplace, all of us tossing around ideas as we scribble?  Or would you like complete solitude?

This would be mine... 

And then once I went inside....this would be the rest...     Doesn't it look yummy?                                      

What would yours look like?


4 comments:

Jan O'Hara (Tartitude) said...

What a lovely blog, Sharla. And too funny! We have many of the same links in our sidebar. Thank you for visiting my wee blog and for linking. Much appreciated!

Travis Erwin said...

Man that river makes me wanna go fishing.

Janna Qualman said...

Oh, mine would look so much like yours!

I would want solitude, the whole cabin to myself... but with internet access so I'd still be connected when I wanted to be.

Sharla said...

LOL Janna....getting away from the internet is the whole idea! Baby steps girl...LOL