ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November Happy Dance!

Have to share some excitement with my friends today....You know that little place over in the blogosphere called Miss Snark's First Victim?  Yeah.  You do.  You know the Secret Agent contests she runs each month?  Nod...you do. 

Well, I won November's. 

*girlie squeal and happy dances commence*

No one was more freaked out and floored than I was...sitting here at work scrolling down the screen of winners HERE.  (Go see...you have to go see!)   The other winners were all so good, and I know they are just as happy-feeted as I am right now.   And the wonderful secret agent was Weronika Janczuk of D4EO.  And her line edits and critiques were amazing...she put so much time into everyone's work, I was absolutely whalloped (yep, I'm calling it a word) when she got to mine, #35.  (go and scroll to the bottom to see what she said...I'm telling you, I read this with my hubby and he had to tell me to breathe.)

Now, the waiting starts.  Again.  And there is a new contest going on over there called Bakers Dozen Auction, in which 13 agents bid on YOU!  Now how awesome is that?  Didn't enter that one, but I can't wait to see how it unfolds. 

3 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

Oh my goodness! That is an AMAZING entry. The writing is WONDERFUL. No wonder she loved it!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Congrats! Weronika's amazing, isn't she??

Lynn Colt said...

Loved your excerpt; it definitely deserved that win! I wanted to spend more time with the character, and was kind of sad not to be able to read any more, lol. Congrats :)