ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Random Saturday shopping and... food cravings

Randomness for a Saturday...

Go support a fellow writer Bria Quinlan, and buy some STUFF at the Romance Yardsale.  Yanno, writerly stuff (not romantic stuff...LOL).  Cool merchandise with nifty wordage (and you know you like wordage) like "Writers Block:  When your imaginary friends stop talking to you"  (that's my personal fave...I'm thinking of asking for that on a coffee mug for a stocking stuffer from Santa)   Anyway, the shopping site is HERE.  So check it out.

On the other side of my brain today is this picture...

It was my dad's favorite syrup, and while I hated it as a kid because it had the consistency and appearance of, well--tar--I find myself drawn to buying some this weekend.  Maybe I miss my dad.  Maybe he's channeling me in some wonky way.  Maybe I'm just having a mad craving for acidic mud.

What are YOU doing this weekend?  After you go buy a cool tee shirt at Bria's place, that is?  One that talks about writing for chocolate...or some such thing. 

I see a food related theme today... hmmm.

2 comments:

Rachel Firasek said...

I love Bria's yardsale, they have some of the cutest sayings!!! Great support of a fellow friend and writer. Love this!!!

Bria Quinlan said...

You guys totally rock - Thanks so much for pimping the Yardsale!