ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks for Peeps, Dogs, and Sawdust

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! 



Or Pre-Turkey Day...two days before Black Friday....whatever and however you choose to label the day.  I hope this week finds everyone well, and ready to enjoy time with family and friends.

Decided I'd do a mish-mash of thanks and linkage, since in my mind they are infinitely related. 

Obviously I'm thankful for my family and my health, and having a roof over our heads, but I'm also thankful for my online peeps. 

I journey much of my writing life alone in real life, as there aren't others in my area, so all my bloggity twittering board forum friends out there---you are amazing.  I am abundantly thankful for all of you!

For a daily dose of everyday ponderings on life that is so real...go visit Billy Coffey.  You'll want to move to his little town, I promise.  And then you'll want to buy his book Snow Day.

Random bestie:  * Doggy smiles


For laughs and a breath of mountain air, go visit Kat Magendie.  Kat is more than a blogger friend now, she's a free spirited lady with a heart of gold.  I still have my rocks, Kat!  Go see her and then buy Tender Graces, Secret Graces, and while you're waiting on the third "Graces" buy Sweetie.

Random bestie:  * Watching ants work.


For a calming introspective look through the eyes of an aspiring author that you just want to grab a cup of coffee with and curl up on a porch swing and talk for hours...go visit Janna Qualman.  One day we'll be buying her books too!

Random bestie:  * The happy feeling in a house when things are baking

(yeah, doesn't yours look like that?)

For a fun and quirky ride to the craziness of life, go visit Tawna Fenske.  She writes romantic comedies and has three books coming out next year.  Her blog will make you put her name on your list to look for!

Random bestie:  * The smell of sawdust and the sound of wood cutting...brings me back.

I hope you all have much to be thankful for!  What are your random besties?

3 comments:

Tawna Fenske said...

Awww..thanks so much for the mention! I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now!

Tawna

Melissa Marsh said...

Billy's book is terrific! I highly recommend it.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Thank you, Sharla - this gave me a bright morning smile .... especially coming from someone as smart, funny, insightful, and wonderful as you.