ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fave books of 2010!

I know I've been gone from here for a while...just too much life going on.  But I'd like to try to put some structure into my blogging this year, and get you all interested again!

I'd like to start the new year with the favorite books we've read this year.  Here's mine, I'd love to know yours...and not for entirely unselfish reasons.  I have a Nook now!  And I'm always looking for another book to download!

Secret Graces  Secret Graces by Kat Magendie

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)  Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)  Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins

Remember Me?  Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella

Twenties Girl  Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

Garden Spells  Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

Seems like I read more this year...but I guess not.  Now that I have my Nook, (so pretty with it's leather case that feels like I'm reading a sexy leather bound book!) I'm so chomping at the bit to get every single book on my Goodreads "to read" list (quite a few....) and read them!  And why did I not feel that same urge before?  No idea.  Maybe the fear of no book space (because my daughter has stolen it all).  Face it, Nook is my crack.  I'm a Nook Whore.

So what books did you read this year and which were your faves?

4 comments:

Kathryn Magendie said...

oh! I didn't expect to see mine here - made me go YAY! and then grin! thank you dear Sharla!

I read Garden Spells several years ago and enjoyed it -- Sarah Addison Allen, Deborah Smith, and I will have a book out sometime this winter or spring -we each wrote a novella-length story and they'll be published as one anthology :-D

Kathryn Magendie said...

ps - Happy New Year to you....

Sharla said...

Wow, Kat that is awesome!

ChristaCarol said...

Still behind on my Hunger Games, bah! Need to catch up! Think they're in audio form now....hopefully! Much easier for me that way. Happy 2011!