On what everyone is doing out there right now. We all have such different directions and compasses to follow, yet our GPS's are very likely similar.
2. Balancing out the stress of the six hour drive to Fort Worth, with the non-stress of not having to do a pitch session at the conference. (queue yoga position) I'm quite happy about that. Very excited about the huge congregation of writers all in one place....fed off that energy last year and can't wait to do it again.
3. Writing my new wip.
4. Thinking about my manuscript out on submission... and trying not to think about my manuscript out on submission. Trying to focus on the new wip instead. Brain keeps straying. I keep yanking it back.
5. Back to writing my new wip. It's cool. It's shiny. Loving it.
6. Learning about some of the different publishing houses out there, and how it works. Very new to this side of the fence, and still learning the language. Scary...exciting...awesome! Have to say, I like it over here...foreign language and all.
7. Going to work and thinking about my manuscr---nope, I'm not. I'm at work thinking about wishing I wasn't at work and writing my new wip instead. Yep.
8. Wondering what my husband is going to eat while I'm at DFWCon this weekend and my daughter is at an out of town debate tournament. Probably potato chips. I'm not sure he knows the pizza number.
So what are you doing?