ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Friday, March 25, 2011

Because that jumping thing was freaking awesome!

I know.

Epic blog FAIL this week.  I'm sorry! 



All I can say is there was too much life and not enough me.  Next week will be back on track.

***********************************************************

So in the meantime, let's dish some secrets.  Three. 

3 random unknowns...
                     that your fellow bloggers/readers would not know...

List them in comments or steal the topic for your own post (I would!) and link back to me and shoot me a comment so I know to go check you out.

Here's mine:

1) I have an unnatural anxiety of tall bridges.  Like--hands and feet go numb and if on there too long, little black dots come swimming in. I can look down and ignore when riding. You can probably see the dilemma in my being the driver in such a case.   Yeah.  Have to scope out roadtrips ahead of time.

2) I still carry my mom's old (ancient) sewing machine around in the trunk of my car, 5 years after she passed away.  Don't know what to do with it. Don't have anywhere for it. But refused to sell it in estate sale and for whatever reason cannot part with it, so it rides around with me.  Very much in the way...lol...very much to hubby's befuddlement...but oh well.

3) When I was a kid, I wanted to be the Bionic Woman more than ANYTHING in the world.  Nothing was cooler than that.  :))


Okay!  So now what's yours?  Don't forget to link-and-tell if you blog about it!

3 comments:

Samantha Sotto-Yambao said...

No need to apologize. Life happens :) (Oh, and Bionic Woman ROCKS.) Have a great weekend!

Linda Hoye said...

I love that you are carrying that sewing machine around with you!

3 random unknowns about me:

1. At this very minute there is a woodpecker pecking on the side of my house. It's very distracting!

2. I love that first sip of coffee in the morning courtesy of my hubby who faithfully leaves it for me on the bathroom counter while I am showering.

3. I am hooked on Kate Morton's books right now.

Kathryn Magendie said...

I still have an email and attachment from Barry - the wonderful Canadian who captured so many hearts - I can't bear to delete it. Have an email from my half brother I can't bear to delete either!

Love your three things :-D