ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Monday, March 14, 2011

It's My Birthday, and I'll Write if I Want To...

Yes, it's that day...cue the balloons and cake...especially the cake!  LOL 

Aside from that, it is Monday, which is all about writing...



Keeping it short today, because this one speaks for itself.  I've been talking (whining) about how I wish there were such a thing as a body language thesaurus...for years.  YEARS!! 

I found one.  Actually, it was pointed out to me and clearly others knew all about it and I was living in a fog or something.  It is the blog The Bookshelf Muse, and it is my new best friend.  Awesome awesome info, and I've already partaken of the knowledge this weekend.  Only thing that could make it better would be putting it into print format.  But I'm not complaining! 

I'll be writing tonight...because that's what I asked for on my birthday...writing time!  Okay, I'll have to comingle with family, I'm sure, because they're needy that way...lol...not really!  I love my family and nothing is better while turning *cough* forty four than having them around me.

And my notebook.  And my pen.  And my laptop. 

I mean, let's keep it real.

Ciao!

Go to The Bookshelf Muse and check it out!!!!

6 comments:

Samantha Sotto-Yambao said...

Happy Birthday! *brings cupcakes* Enjoy your writing time :D

Janet B Taylor said...

Happy B-day, buddy!
Thanks so much for the info, I'll sure put it to good use!

Any good news to report?

judith Brett said...

Happy Birthday. time to write is a great present for a family to give. I enjoy your comments on RWA-WF so I check the website. Happy writing! Thanks for the link to Bookshelf Muse--Judi Brett w/a Reece Brett

Angela Ackerman said...

Hey thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad you found your way to our Emotion Thesaurus at The Bookshelf Muse. I hope the other thesaurus collections are just as helpful.

Have a great birthday and treat yourself like a queen!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

randine said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!!

Karen said...

Adding my wishes for a very happy birthday with flowing words and equally flowing chocolate. It's going to be a fabulous year.