ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Women Who Write Wednesday!

Y'all know I'm unorganized, right?  You still love me though.  And since you do, I'm going to attempt some structure and link up to my awesome women writer friends every Wednesday.


Follow me to get
an opportunity
to join the linky-love.






Today's terrific three are....
(drumroll....)


~~The six awesome women over at What Women Write!  Julie, Kim, Pam, Susan, Elizabeth, and Joan's most recent blog post (by Julie) is about The Other Kind of Critique...namely...praise versus criticism.  Awesome idea, and good point to remember.

~~Michelle McLean's latest post on Chunking, Arcing, and Outlining made me wish I was that organized.  Check out her corkboard!  I'm in awe. 

~~Jen Daiker at Unedited blogged today about a book signing at Houston's best bookstore, the Blue Willow Bookshop.  I'm two hours from Houston, but it makes me want to go!  And if I ever get to do a book signing...I know who to look up...

Go check out these awesome women writers...and tell them I said hey...




4 comments:

Jen Daiker said...

Aw, aren't you a doll?! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I love finding wonderful links and showing them off!!!

2 hours away?! That's like chump change!!! If you decide to get a wild hair this Friday just email me and we can all have some fun at the restaurant before hand!

One to keep your eye open is April 9th, it's Teen Book Con. Blue Willow hosts it at a secondary location but a TON of authors will be in town! Lindsey Leavitt, Rachel Hawkins and Stephanie Perkins to name a few!

Natalia Sylvester said...

Thanks for sharing, Sharla! I'll definitely have to check these blogs out...I'm always looking for new writing blogs, and it helps to have these lists. Looking forward to reading them every week :)

Pamela Hammonds said...

Thanks, Sharla, for the link. We think you're pretty awesome, too. We post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so be sure to check in again soon.

Julie Kibler said...

Aw, Sharla, thanks for the linky love! And BIG HUGE congrats on your new agent and being on submission. So exciting! May things travel quickly and in the right direction for you!