ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Women Who Write Wednesday!




Follow me to get
in on the linky-love.



Today's awesome women writers are.... (drumroll....)


~~The awesome and amazing Kristen Lamb over at Warrior Writers Blog. Her latest posts on the need for Twitter will make you reevaluate your tweetiness! Go check her out. Kristen is also the author of We Are Not Alone, A Writers Guide to Social Media. She is awesome and has helped me with my career in more ways than I can count.


~~Roni Loren over at Fiction Groupie. I had the pleasure of meeting Roni at the DFW Writers Convention a couple of weeks ago, and I’m proud to call her my new friend. She has her first book, CRASH INTO YOU coming out in early 2012. Go visit Roni, and scroll down to what she had to say about what not to query at the Gong Show at DFWCon.  Yeah, I know it was back in February, but it's so worth the read!

~~Jan O’Hara at Tartitude! Jan has a very “citrusy” personality, and her blog reflects it. And those of us that follow her have been recently deemed The Zesties (I think that was the last round, anyway.) When not at Tartitude, she can be found writing for Writer Unboxed, and she is also a fellow member of the RWA Women’s Fiction online group.


Go check out these awesome women writers...

Now!  Go now!

8 comments:

Jan O'Hara (Tartitude) said...

Aw, Sharla, thank you! I'm honored to be here and in the company of such luminaries.

Re the "Zesties": I remain persuadable. "Pulpheads" was a close second, and I have to acknowledge its potential to appeal to the edgy and subversive in my crowd. There are so many, you know. ;)

Anyway, thanks again! A wonderful Wednesday surprise.

Tamika: said...

New people to meet- yay! Thanks Sharla.

Roni Loren said...

Aww, thanks so much for including me! :) You're too sweet. I second your vote for Kristen's awesomneness and I'll have to go check out Jan! :)

Kristen Lamb said...

Wow! Thanks Sharla. It has been such a pleasure getting to watch you grow professionally, and an awesome blessing to get to help you reach your dreams. I can't think of any better gal to taste sweet success, so here is to more joy than you can ever imagine.

Cheers!

LindsayWrites said...

I cant believe I am just now following your blog!!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Whooop! Links to check out -yay!

and I LOOOVE Miz Tart! :-D

Samantha Sotto-Yambao said...

Hi, Sharla! It's my first time here. You got me at "A Touch of Unusual" :D Will check out your links (I know Jan from AW). Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Sam

Marian Pearson Stevens said...

Happy to stumble in--such a great group!Thanks for the links, Sharla!