ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Women Who Write Wednesday!





Wednesday’s linky-love!




Today's terrific three in the spotlight are.... (drumroll....)


~~The unbelievable Lindsay Cummings over at Lindsay Writes. Lindsay is…wait for it…all of 19 years old and is more driven in her ambition to succeed as a writer than anyone I know. Certainly more than I was at 19. I think my biggest concerns were about my boyfriend and how much gas I had in my car at that age. I met Lindsay on Twitter, and got to meet her in person at DFWCon…and she blew us all away with her pitching ability. She got I think 6 full requests just at the banquet alone. She’s amazing. And her hair is cool too… :)

~~Tawna Fenske at Don’t Pet Me, I’m Writing. If you don’t know Tawna’s blog, you should. She’s hysterical. She writes romantic comedy and has her debut novel coming out this August with two more on the way. If you don’t follow her on Twitter, you should do that too, because she always has something witty/funny/silly/smutty--I mean sarcastic--to say. LOL!



~~Janna Qualman at Something She Wrote. Janna is one of my longtime blogger friends, one of the very first I hooked up with when I got online years ago. She writes women’s fiction with a bit of a literary lilt. She’s also on staff at Rose & Thorn Literary Journal, has a new co-blog called Pursuing Life, and posts for the humor blog An Army of Ermas, a nod to Erma Bombeck. And that’s just a few of the writerly things Janna does…and I’m tired already. Go see her!


Go check out these awesome women writers...

6 comments:

LindsayWrites said...

You are too sweet!! This just made my day :)

LindsayWrites said...

You are too sweet!! This just made my day :)

Janna Qualman said...

Neat, Sharla! Thank you for tooting my horn. ;)

Tawna Fenske said...

Awww, thanks so much for mentioning me! Great links!

Tawna

Samantha Sotto-Yambao said...

Swinging by their blogs now. Thanks for the links :D

Janet B Taylor said...

You are so right about Lindsay!She is just a doll.. and so are you! :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!