ROMANTIC WOMEN'S FICTION . . . WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST . . .

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Women Who Write Wednesday!!






Some quick links today...

Go see Patricia Yager Delagrange at her new website and blog, she is a fellow women fiction writer at our RWA online Women's Fiction chapter.  And she just happens to have interviewed me......today.......right there.  So go see my babbling!!  LOL.

Then go see Colby Marshall at her website and funny funny blog Spittin Out Words like a Llama!  She's hysterical.  She's a Georgia girl and a dancer and an actress and a phenomenal writer.  Go see...go play...have fun!

Now go read something!  Because one day I'll need you to buy my book, and I want you all limbered up.

*smile*

3 comments:

fOIS In The City said...

Sharla, read the interview with Patti. Excellent interview, loved your answers.

Now I will go and let someone tickle my funny bone :)

Patricia said...

I went to Colby's website and you were spot on - she IS funny. And I love those "think outside the box" type of questions of hers. Good. Thank you.

colbymarshall said...

Just saw this, Sharla--thanks so very much :-)